• The information published by US vs HERD (UVH) in our videos, website, various social media accounts, discussion forums, chatrooms, podcasts, postings, and via other media is for general information purposes only.
• While we aim to keep the information up to date and accurate, we make no guarantees about its correctness, completeness, accuracy, reliability, or suitability. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
• UVH is not a registered, licensed or certified financial planner, advisor, or broker. We do NOT advise you to buy, sell or hold any type of trade or investment of any kind for any reason. Any interaction with UVH or its materials in no way constitutes a client/advisor relationship. The information provided should not be construed as individual or personally tailored investment advice or recommendation. All information presented is the opinion of the author only and is not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell, or hold any investment or security of any kind, or to pursue any particular investment strategy.
• Any and all forms of investing or trading carry risks that include the possibility of losing some or all of your money. Do conduct your own due diligence. If you do NOT want to take full responsibility for your actions, you should seek out professional advice from a registered broker or licensed financial advisor.
• We do not promise, guarantee, or imply verbally or in writing that anything taught through any published materials or information will necessarily result in a profit, nor can we protect you from losses. Past performance does not guarantee future results. You assume the entire cost and risk of any trading you choose to undertake. You are completely responsible for making any investment decisions.
• UVH, its owners, or its representatives may hold positions in the securities mentioned in its published materials at any time. However, in no way is UVH soliciting an offer to purchase or sell securities mentioned. UVH owners do trade their own account and from time to time will make public trades as executed. You are solely responsible for the decision on when to enter and/or exit a trade, if trades are made at all.
• In no event will UVH or its personnel be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss of profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use the information provided by UVH.
U.S. Government Required Disclaimer – Commodity Futures Trading Commission
Futures and Options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures and options markets. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell futures or options. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this website or in any other media or forum. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.